The "Certified PROFIBUS Engineer" course is a training program stated at international level.
It is standardized by PROFIBUS International to implement a qualitative platform for qualified personnel for PROFIBUS®, through an official final exam.
The "Certified PROFIBUS Engineer" course is an intensive hands-on and theoretical 3-day training program, plus a fourth exam day.
All participants obtaining positive final examination will have right to entitle as "Certified Engineer" and will be registered with this title.
PROFIBUS® runs a primary role between automation technologies, this meaning that in many cases only the “Certified Engineer” will be able to follow the project and assure its quality.
By the tool of “Certified Engineer” certificates Companies and their employees will distinguish from other Companies using PROFIBUS®.
- Token passing
- Masters and slaves
- Message formats
RS 485 technology
- Electrical characteristics
- Number of connections
- Cable specifications
- Grounding and shielding
- Active termination
- DP/DP couplers
Test and measurement tools
- Handheld tools
Bus parameters and cycle times
- Tslot, Max_TSDR, etc.
- Diagnosis, Parameters and Configuration
- Sync and Freeze
- GSD files
- Cyclic and acyclic
- Interface with PLC/DCS
- Create networks with the help of configuration tools
- Using diagnostic tools
- Setting bus parameters
- Class 2 functions
- Generating and reading diagnostics
This "Certified PROFIBUS Engineer" training course is intended for everyone who has to understand the theoretical and practical aspects of PROFIBUS®, for example:
- Advisors and consultants
- System integrators
- Project leaders
- Hardware engineers
There are no prerequisites for joining the course, however it''s recommended that the participant has knowledge about the following:
- Terms which are common in the industrial automation (PLC, remote I/O, etc.)
- Terms which are common in electrical engineering (resistance, voltage, etc.)
- Familiar with Binary and Hexadecimal representations
- Capable of working with at least Windows XP
Duration of the course:
- 3 days training (9 am ÷ 6 pm)
- 1 day exam (10 am ÷ 5 pm)
Our courses are done:
- In our Technical Office / Laboratory
- In each customer office
|Training Schedule||Certified PI INTERNATIONAL Trainings|