R & D
Our activity is for commitments of industrial projects of Research & Development for the following domains (or competence areas):
- test bed
- interoperability test
- production of pre-series of electronic devices
- software development
- post-sales assistance
Genoa Fieldbus Competence Centre performs Research and Developpement activities within the new communication technologies concerning Manufacturing, Process and Building Infrastructures Systems.
All these activities are performed in tight collaboration with the Engineering Department of the University of Genoa, and feature a specific Team of Researchers, including both the realization of pre-industrial prototypes, as result of R&D Projects, even on customer request, and the participation to Research Projects, also International, in collaboration with Private Firms and Public Entities.
Assistance to the Design of a Fieldbus based System
Our Firm can offer the following services for the drafting of communication specifications:
- Choosing of the most suitable communication protocol
- Choosing of the network topology
- Identification of the type of device according to the needs of the customer
- Optimization of the sizeing, calculation of timing, cycle and network times, ...
- Support to the implementation and start-up of the network site
Our Firm supports Integration Companies and Final Customer to plan, design, integrate and start-up Industrial Networks.